About Nabors Law Group
I am a rare find in Atlanta, a true Atlanta native. I grew up in Marietta, attended Cobb County Public Schools, and then went to University of Georgia for college and law school. After a year in New York City for continuing education, I came back to Atlanta.
I started my law firm to help clients maximize their lives. While the firm drafts several types of legal documents, our true passion is seeing clients reach their goals. These goals vary widely among clients, from seeking to obtain health coverage for a loved one to preserving an inheritance from unexpected medical bills. We take the time to understand what our clients need to maximize their lives.
Facts about William Nabors Jr.
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Accounting, cum laude, University of Georgia
- Masters of Accounting, University of Georgia
- Juris Doctor,cum laude University of Georgia School of Law
- LLM in Taxation Law, New York University School of Law
- Member, State Bar of Georgia and the bar of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Accredited attorney, United States Department of Veterans Affairs
He was the recipient of the American Bankruptcy Institute’s medal of excellence. He previously served as intern to the Honorable Debra Bernes of the Georgia Court of Appeals. He routinely volunteers his services to organization such as Diakonia Christian Legal Services, Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Association, and Community Tax Aide. He serves on the board of directors of DisABILITY Link, a center for independent living serving the greater metro Atlanta area.