Veterans and Spouses Can
Qualify for up to $2,169 per Month
to Pay for Long-Term Care
- Steve L.
“After years of trying, unsuccessfully, to help my mom receive my dad’s VA benefits, I contacted Nabors Law Group. Within six months, she was approved to receive over $13,000 per year! I couldn’t believe it!”
Veterans and surviving spouse qualify for monthly payments from the VA, if:
- Age 65 or older
- Served at least 90 days on active duty
- Served one day during wartime (combat deployment NOT necessary)
- Received a discharge that was other than dishonorable
- Have a present need for at home care, assisted living, or nursing home
If you meet all of these criteria,
If you do not presently qualify, or would simply like more information, click the button below to get your free guide to Veterans' benefits.
Get Your Free Copy of the Veterans'
Guide to Paying for Long-Term Care
* We respect your privacy and would never share your information with anyone outside the Nabors Law Group.
- John D.
"Within three months of contacting Bill, my parents began receiving over $2,000 per month in VA Pension ... This is nothing short of remarkable!"