- John D.
"Within three months of contacting Bill, my parents began receiving over $2,000 per month in VA Pension ... This is nothing short of remarkable!"
Veterans and Spouses Can
Qualify for up to $2,169 per Month
to Pay for Long-Term Care
- Steve L.
“After years of trying, unsuccessfully, to help my mom receive my dad’s VA benefits, I contacted Nabors Law Group. Within six months, she was approved to receive over $13,000 per year! I couldn’t believe it!”
Veterans and surviving spouse qualify for monthly payments from the VA, if:
- Age 65 or older
- Served at least 90 days on active duty
- Served one day during wartime (combat deployment NOT necessary)
- Received a discharge that was other than dishonorable
- Have a present need for at home care, assisted living, or nursing home
If you meet all of these criteria,
Get Your Free Copy of the Veterans'
Guide to Paying for Long-Term Care
* We respect your privacy and would never share your information with anyone outside the Nabors Law Group.